Featured Author with these
by Gene Van Shaar
Lamentations Over the Last and Lost
Gene Van Shaar
Jan 6, 2021
In about 600 B.C. the Old Testament prophet Jeremiah warned his people of a conspiracy that would lead to national destruction. The princes and priests ridiculed him and cast him into a miry dungeon. In time, those who ignored or mistreated Jeremiah were killed or taken into captivity. Jeremiah survived and wrote the book of Lamentations grieving over the needless desolation of his country. Later, the people sat by the rivers of Babylon and wept over all they had lost. (Psalm 137:1)
Life is full of last times and losses, like the last warm day before winter, or the last conversation with a loved one before death. Today, I am grieving over some impending last times and losses. The comrades coming into power (Biden/Harris, et al) have already begun to terminate many good things, including the following seven:
● Christmas. The Christian core of Christmas is cancelled, more and more every year. We can't even say Merry Christmas, let alone hold it in our hearts and live it. They are planning for long, dark winters but never Christmas.
● Fossil fuels. Warmth in winter, cool in summer, good food, travel freedom, and prosperity in general are all on the chopping block because the climate hoax says that we must abandon fossil fuels to save the planet.
● Traditional Families. Progressives have recognized that the family is an enemy of the all-powerful state and targeted it for termination, as explained in this irrefutable book.
● Medical care. Anyone who values freedom more than equality may soon be having their last visit with a caring doctor. Progressives are already telling us that babies and old people are expendable. Government control of the medical system has always been about medically regulating the population.
● Sports. They've already ruined women's sports and most professional sports. Never mind about the thrill of victory, get used to the agony of defeat. Hunting, fishing, and other outdoors sports are facing increasing opposition.
● Election integrity. It looks like the last free and fair election was in 2016. Now, as Stalin taught us, it doesn't matter how you vote, only who counts the votes. Most of us know that Trump won by a landslide, but it appears the courts have now ruled that cheating is allowable.
● Truth and freedom. Bid a fond farewell truth and freedom. The truth is now irrelevant, and there is increasing evidence that the Biden Crime Family has been on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) payroll for years.
All of the above are heartbreaking historical realities. Socialists have been advocating and implementing them right before our eyes. Many who were Biden/Harris voters have already recognized their tragic mistake. Those who continue to support the ongoing evil might be some of the "useful idiots" that communist leaders have laughed at for being willing exchange their freedom for false promises.
We know that the communists cheated by millions of votes. It has been reported that the CCP code name for bringing down America via election fraud was "Assassin’s Mace." But whatever the name or method, they could not have pulled it off without millions of American dupes. It is becoming apparent that anyone continuing to criticize Trump for not accepting the phony election results is either ignorant or complicit.
In a recorded message to the nation President Donald Trump expressed the urgency of pursuing all legal and constitutional options as follows:
Now is the time for the American people to raise their voices and demand that this injustice be immediately corrected. Our elections must be fair, they must be honest, they must be transparent, and they must be 100 percent free of fraud. We won this election by a magnificent landslide, and the people of the United States know it. All over, they’re demonstrating, they’re angry, they’re fearful. We cannot allow a completely fraudulent election to stand…It is historically, mathematically, politically, and logically impossible…As I have just laid out, we have unveiled overwhelming evidence of election fraud. None of this should ever have been allowed in the United States of America. It is a travesty of democracy, it’s a shame upon our republic…If this egregious fraud is not fully investigated and addressed, the 2020 election will forever be regarded as illegitimate and the most corrupt election in the history of our country.
L. Todd Wood and Patrick Byrne have added this disturbing perspective, which hopefully will not be fulfilled:
We are facing a Maoist infiltration, which has been enabled by the Democrat Party…Our entire Federal, and many state governments are corrupted. The legacy media is bought and paid for by Beijing. So are many of our corporations—infiltrated and corrupted. There will not be another chance to fix this. Take a look at Venezuela. They have not had a fair election…[since] Hugo Chavez developed and used the very same software in Dominion Voting Systems…Sorry Trumpers, there will not be a 2024. There will only be a thousand years of darkness as the United States becomes a vassal state to an evil that harvests the organs of live political prisoners and sells them for money.
On December 21 Newt Gingrich published an article titled "Why I will not accept Joe Biden as president." His analysis offers great insight and inspiration which is summarized in his last paragraph:
I write this in genuine sorrow, because I think we are headed toward a serious, bitter struggle in America. This extraordinary, coordinated four-year power grab threatens the fabric of our country and the freedom of every American.
On January sixth congress will consider the election nightmare that was The Most Dangerous Attack in World History. Let's hope and pray that leaders and judges will have the integrity and courage to confirm Trump's second term, which he already won, except for the fraud. If they choose to uphold the greatest political crime in history, it will justify a period of deep mourning for our country and—as in the days of Jeremiah—great Lamentations Over the Last and Lost.
Copyright © 2020 by Gene Van Shaar
Requests for publication or presentations may be sent to cci‑firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't include attachments or links.
Please help support truth and freedom by making a DONATION to Clear Creek Org via Venmo. If necessary, use number 3953 or this email address: cci‑email@example.com.